Work at FitClub
We are a group of passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement changing lives. Join our team.
We are looking for the following positions.
Personal Trainers & Group Fitness Instructors
We are looking for part-time Personal Trainers and Small Group Fitness Instructors that are excited about helping people transform their lives through exercise. We are not your typical gym. We’re a boutique gym that is independently owned and operated. Our members do personal training and/or work-out in small groups focused on functional training. Our classes include Xfit, boxing and a variety of boot camps. We believe in providing a great member experience in a fun, energetic environment.
We’re interested in hearing from you if you’re a go-getter, are flexible and dependable, have a natural ability to connect with people, want to motivate and inspire clients one-on-one and in small groups and have a strong desire to build a personal training clientele.We're looking for:
- Passion for fitness and making a difference in the lives of others;
- Willingness to sell personal training and fitness programming;
- Track record of promoting and building a personal training clientele is a plus, but not required;
- Experience coaching people in small groups;
- An upbeat, energetic, team-oriented personality;
- A commitment to providing top-notch customer experiences;
- Current Personal Training, Group Exercise and CPR/AED certifications;
- CrossFit, Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach, or other related certifications are plus;
- BS in exercise related field is not required but is a plus;
Send resume and cover letters to Erica. Job Type: Part-Time